Local SEO For Lawyers
This article by Telligent Marketing LLC will seek to inform and enlighten you on the immense benefits that our local SEO marketing for lawyers service can do for your law firm.
People are increasingly searching online for businesses that are relatively near or ‘local’ to them. It is for this exact reason that the term “local SEO" came into being.
Local SEO can be considered a sub-set of SEO which focuses on optimizing your website to appear in the search engine results page for a search term that has a local intent or audience, such as “Texas lawyer SEO."
Some research estimates suggest that about 46% of all searches on Google are local. In line with this trend, major search engines like Google and Bing have consequently placed a lot of focus on delivering users with more relevant local search results. They have consequently created products to cater to this need, called Google My Business and Bing Places for Business respectively.
Whenever a user performs a search that potentially has a local intent, in addition to the regular organic results, the search engine will usually display a map listing that consists of three or four businesses that are in relatively close proximity to the user’s location.
It is for this exact reason that our company, Telligent Marketing LLC, has created a service offering that is dedicated specifically to helping your law firm reap the great benefits of local SEO.
4 Benefits of Local SEO for Your Law Firm.
Here are four reasons that should hopefully shed better light on why you should put as much energy and attention as possible into reaping the benefits of local SEO for law firms.
- Greater Local Visibility: In the same way that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) gives your business greater visibility online, Local SEO, when done right, gives your business greater visibility to your local community, often at a city level, but sometimes statewide.
- (Often) Corresponding Organic Search Visibility: A certain school of thought has it that the higher your website ranks in a local search result the more likely it is to rank high in the search engine's organic listing. Though this doesn't always happen, it sometimes does, perhaps more often than not.
- Higher Conversion Rate: There is a high possibility that a properly done local SEO campaign will lead to higher conversion rates for your business. Inbound marketing suggests that when an individual initiates contact with a business after finding them on a search engine, they are often further along in the buyer journey and potentially will be ready or easier to convert.
In the case of a business that is found in the result of the local maps listing, then is an even higher possibility that the user will be more likely ready to convert as they may be looking to find a local service provider that they can immediately speak to or visit.
- More Local Trust (from Reviews): Various research findings have told us that reviews are a very big factor in helping to convince an individual to buy a product or service from a service provider. Because local SEO puts your business in front of local people from your city and perhaps neighboring cities, it gives you the opportunity to get positive reviews from such people, which in turn, gives you good ammunition needed to convince potential new clients to trust in your product or service based on the positive experiences of past clients.
Let's Help Your Law Firm Get Regular Local Leads
5 Reasons to Pay Attention to Your Law Practice's Local SEO
Still not convinced about the potential that local has for your law firm? Here are five reasons that should hopefully convince you of the benefits of local SEO for your law firm.
- Searches that contain the qualifier “near me” have grown by as much as 150% compared to local searches that do not contain this qualifier.
- According to Hitwise, roughly 58% of all searches in the United States are performed on a mobile device. The significance here is seen in the generally accepted view that searches on a mobile device usually have local intent and that Google is better able to deliver local results to a mobile device.
- As much as 29% of all the results in a search engine results page contains map listings.
- According to Google, as much as 74% of users who search on a mobile visit a store that day. In the case of legal services, people are much more likely to call first before physically visiting the law office.
- According to research conducted by Google revealed that 18% of local searches led to a purchase within the same day.
5 Reasons Why You Should Hire Us to Handle Your Local SEO Marketing.
- We are affordable
- We have very good experience (and resources) when it comes to optimizing websites for local search.
- We won’t just focus on optimizing your website for local SEO, we will also be placing a lot of emphasis on making sure your website does well in organic SEO as well.
- We are very good at what we do.
- We have already achieved great results for several clients of ours. We would like to replicate that success with your website.
High Maps Ranking
High Organic Ranking
A Ton of Regular Leads.
What Does Our Local SEO for Attorneys Entail?
The aim of our local SEO for lawyers’ service is to ensure that your website is one of the three maps listing that is seen by the searcher. The main advantage your website will derive from this is that research has established that websites that are in the maps listing receive as much as 44% of the total clicks of a results page. This will clearly and obviously mean that your law firm’s website will get more clicks than it otherwise would.
It stands to reason that more often than not, whenever an individual is in need of the services of a lawyer in Texas, chances are that they would rather deal with someone who is relatively close to their location. It is this fact that perhaps explains the high click-through rate of maps results listings.
Telligent Marketing LLC has the experience and know-how to get your website to the top of the local search results page for your desired keywords, which is almost guaranteed to bring about an increase in relevant traffic, prospects and leads to your law practice.
Some Activities Involved in Our Local SEO Service for Lawyers:
To that end, some of the things we will be doing to achieve this are:
- Optimize your website for local search.
- Create and/or optimize your profiles in major local platforms like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Build citations: A citation is simply a mention of your business's Name, Address, Phone number, and Website (NAP+W) across the web. These citations will be built across as many relevant directories like Yelp, Foursquare, Manta, YellowPages, and much more.
- Create local content that is geared towards providing information and/or answering questions that local searchers have.
- Create a system to get you actual client reviews, which builds user trust in your brand.
- Create driving directions from all over the city, showing people how to get to your office.
- Work to get your website an increased number of “social signals" on various social media platforms. Such as a Share, Like, Tweet, Retweet, etc.
- And more.
FAQs About Our Law Firm Local SEO Service
Local SEO ensures that your website is relevant and presented to 'local' shoppers or individuals who might be searching for the product or service that you provide. There are many advantages to this but the most obvious ones are that, more often than not, it means there is a high possibility the searcher is likely to get in touch with you sooner or later to inquire about potentially buying your product or service.
There are never any guarantees in SEO (Local or Organic) and no professional will ever use that word in their discussion with you, (except those who will say anything just to get the job from you.) Having said that, what we can tell you is that there is a very high possibility that we will get your website to rank in the local maps result for as many keywords as possible. We can make this assertion because we have been involved with general SEO for over 16 years and we are very adept and knowledgeable about the general rules of what works. Many of these rules are also applicable to Local SEO. In addition, we are also very up to speed with the specific rules that apply to Local, including some of our own unique methods that we have developed, which has worked more often than not whenever we have used it on a Local SEO project.
Yes, we do. Kindly send us an email so that we can provide you with the contact details of a few clients for whom we have successfully executed our Local SEO for lawyer project.
There are a whole host of things that we will do to get your website to appear on the first page of the Google/Bing for relevant keywords that produce a map listing. Generally speaking, there are two main things that we will do: We will provide the search engines with as much information or signals that prove to them that your business is physically located in the specific city that you are targetting. Then we will provide them as much information to convince or prove to them that your website is the most relevant website containing the most relevant information that a local searcher is looking for.
As with most things in SEO it is impossible to predict how long it'll take to see results. There are projects we have worked on that have taken us 3 months to see results and there are some projects that have taken us as much as 10 months to achieve the objective. One of the most important determinants of how long it'll take to see results on the project is the amount and intensity of the competition in your niche and locality.
Not really. Both organic and local SEO have their distinct benefits and we always advise our clients to equally focus on both types for maximum benefit.
There is usually not a one-size-fits-all with SEO, whether Local or organic SEO. There are several things we investigate and consider in order to come to a determination of the cost of our service. It is, therefore, best that you contact our Local SEO team to discuss your project, provide us some information about your website and location, then we will be able to give you a quote.
No, we don't. We are open to working with most businesses in most industries (with a few exceptions) provided the chemistry, conditions, terms and other factors are right.
Please call us at 877.688.0615 or fill out this form to get in touch with us to discuss your project and what we can do to help you grow your law firm and get more leads.